1.Faizi, Foad, Noorani, Marzieh, Ghaedi, Abdolkarim, Mahdavinejad, Mohammadjavad (2011).Design an Optimum Pattern of
Orientation in Residential Complexes by Analyzing the Level of Energy Consumption (Case Study: Maskan Mehr Complexes,
Tehran, Iran), Vols. 1187 1179 ,21.
2.Medhat M. A. Osman, 2011, Evaluating and Enhancing Design for Natural Ventilation in Walk up Public Housing Blocks in the Egyptian Desert Climatic Design Region, PhD Thesis, University of Dundee.
3.Ghiabaklou, Zahra. “Fundamentals of Building Physics 4 Passive Cooling.” Tehran: University Jihad Organization Publications,
4.Mahdavinejad, Mohammadjavad, Ghasempourabadi, Mohammadhossein, Ghaedi, Hojat (2012). The Role of Form Compositions in Energy Consumption of High rise Buildings (Case Study: Iran, Tehran), Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 489 488, pp. 181 175.
5.Mahdavinejad, Mohammadjavad, Ghaedi, Abdolkarim, Ghasempourabadi, Mohammadhossein, Ghaedi, Hojat (2012). TheRole of Vernacular Architecture in Design of Green Sidewalk, Case Study: Iran, Shushtar, by Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vols. 261 260, pp. 68 65.
6.Heydari, Shahin. “Energy efficincy in building base on new standard of thermal comfort in Iran.” Tehran: Ministry of energy, 2006.
7. Givoni, B., 1992, Climatic aspects of urban design in tropical regions. Atmospheric Environment. Part B. Urban Atmosphere, 3(26): p. 406 397.
8.Heydari, Shahin. “Thermal Adaptation in Architecture.” Tehran: University of Tehran Press, 2014.
9.M. Mahdavinejad. Dilemma of Prosperity and Technology in Contemporary Architecture of Developing Countries, Naqshejahan, 53 43 :)2(4 ,2014.
10. Ghiabaklou, Zahra. Building Physics 2, Environmental Control, Jihad Amirkabir University, 2012.
11. Redesign of Collective and Private Spaces of Public Apartments to Enhancing Social Health in Iranian Islamic Structure Case study: Baharestan 2 complex, Sanandaj, Rahmat Moham adzade; Kavan Javanroudi, Naqshejahan, 2016, Volume 6, Issue 2, Page 47 36.
12. Modular Building Envelope Panel with Heating and Cooling Capability, Nooshin Abolhasani; Mohammad Javad Saghafi; Rima
Fayaz; Behrouz Mohammad Kari, Naqshejahan, 2016, Volume 6, Issue 2016( 1), Page 41 31.
13. Indigenous Technology and Architectural Harmony with the Climate ; The case of rural housing in the three zones in Semnan province, Hosein Kalantari Khalil Abad; Mohammad Kazemi; Ali Akbar Heidari; Maryam Tabatabaian; Mehdi Haghi, Naqshejahan, 2016, Volume 6, Issue 2016( 1), Page 79 65.
14. Evaluating The Effects of High rise building On Urban Heat Island by Sky View Factor: A case study of Narmak neighborhood, Tehran, Hadi Rezaei Rad; Mojtaba Rafieiana, Naqshejahan, 2016, Volume 5, Issue 4, Page 22 13.
15. Introduction of Interactive Architecture and Its Role in the Adaption of Architecture, Moham madmehdi Moulaii; Mohammadreza Pourjafar; Mohammadreza Bemanian, Volume & Is sue: Volume 5, Issue 4 2016(), Naqshejahan, 2016, Page 70 61.
16. Introducing an Innovative Variable Building Layers System (V.B.L.S), Masoume Taraz; Katayoun taghizade; Mehrdad Azizi Ghohroudi, Naqshejahan, 2015, Volume 5, Issue 2015( 2), Page 64 55
17. Deliberation of Utilization of Post Occupancy Evaluation Methods assessment of Health Care Facilities in Iran’s Society, Sajjad Akbari Balderlou, Naqshejahan, 2013, Volume 3, Issue 2, Page 33 23.
18. Studying the Principles and Rules Governing the Urban Structure of Islamic Cities in order for Achieving and Creation of an Islamic Iranian Utopia, Elaheh Kiaei; Mehdi Baba Abbasi, Naqshejahan, 2015, Volume 5, Issue 1, Page 74 59.
19. The Role of Traffic in Social Life in Outdoor Residential Spaces, Mojtaba Ansari; Peiman Pilechiha; Ehsan Heidarizadi, Naqshejahan, Volume 5, Issue 2015 ,)2015( 1, Page 16 5.
20. Modern Urban Design: From Cue Approach to Practical Optical Illusions, Amir Shakibamanesh; Mehran Alalhesabi; Mostafa
Behzadfar, Naqshejahan, 2016, Volume 5, Issue 3, Page 79 68.21. Watson P, Jones D, Mitchell P, 2005, Redefining life cycle for a building sustainability assess ment framework, Proceedings of the Fourth Australian LCA Conference, 25 – 23 February, Sydney.
22. Ghiaus, C., Allard, F., Santamouris, M. Georgakis, others, 2006, Urban environment influence on natural ventilation potential, Building and Environment, 406 395 ,41.
23. Smith, A.D, 2010, Growth of Corporate Social Responsibility as a Sustainable Business Strategy in Difficult Financial Times, International Journal of Sustainable Economy, 79 59 ,)1(2.
24. Zimmerman, A, 2006, the Integrated Design Process Guide, Prepared for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation. Retrieved on Aug. 2008 ,22.
25. Brown, G.Z. and M. Dekay, 2001, Sun, wind and light: Architectural design strategies. 2nd ed, New York ; Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
26. Allard, F., Natural ventilation in buildings: a design handbook. 1998: James & James.
27. Ghiabaklou, Zahra. “Fundamentals of Building Physics 5 (Daylighting).” Tehran: University Ji had Organization Publications, 2013.
28. Principles of passive cooling systems in vernacular architectural elements of Iran, Seyed Majid Mofidi Shemirani, Fatemeh Mehdizadeh Seradj, Roza Vakilinezhad, 2014 2015 Summer & Spring, No 5, pp. 160 147.
29. ASHRAE, 2006, ASHRAE green guide: The design, construction and operation of sustainable buildings. Burlington. Elsevier
30. M. Mahdavinejad, K. Javanroodi, L. H. Rafsanjani, Investigating Condensation Role in Defects and Moisture Problems in Historic Buildings. Case Study Varamin Friday Mosque in Iran, World Journal of Science, Technology and Sustainable Development, 324 308 )2013( )4( 10.
31. Bittencourt, L. and L. Peixoto ,2001 ,The influence of different courtyard configurations on natural ventilation through low rise school buildings. in Seventh international IBPSA conference. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: Building simulation.
32. Cibse, 1997, Application Manual A.M 10, Natural ventilation in non domestic building, Charted institution of building service engineers, London.
33. Etheridge, D.W. and B. Ford, 2008, Natural ventilation of tall buildings – options and limitations, in CTBUH 8th World Congress: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
34. University of Tehran, 2016, Climate and architecture pamphlet, University of Tehran Academy.
35. Difficult Financial Times, International Journal of Sustainable Economy, 79 59 ,)1(2.