1.Roseland, M (1997). Dimension of the Eco- City. Cities, 4(14), Elsevier Science Ltd.
2.Hosseinzadeh, Karim, Pourmohammadi Mohammadreza, Hadili Bahman, Choobsaz Soheila, Analysis of distributed devel opment model of Tabriz metropolis using Shanon model and determination of its phisical development approach, twoseasonal
Naghshejahan journal, Volume 2, No.2, Paper No.5, Summar 2012, PP.-55 66.
3.Brownfield sites IV : Prevention, assessment, rehabilitation and development of brownfield sites, International Conference
on Brownfield Sites: Prevention Assessment, Rehabilitation, and Development.( 4th :2008 :Cephalonia, Greece), WIT Press.
4.Cowan, R (2005). The Dictionary of Urbanism, Streetwise Press, USA .
5.De Sousa. A, Christopher (2003). Turning brownfields into green space in the city of Toronto, Landscape and Urban Planning Jjournal (198-181 ,)62.
6.UK DETR (1998). Derelict Land Surveys in 1988 and 1993, Department of Environment, London.
7.United States Conference of Mayors (2000). Recycling America’s Land: A National Report on Brownfields Redevelopment, Vol. III. United States Conference of Mayors, Washington.
9.Araste, Mojtaba & Azizi Mohammad Mehdi (2010). Classification of leaved urban spaces and analysis of their role in the sustainable development and optimized management, The second congress on the national geographics and urban planning,
geographic space, preparational approach and environment management.
10. Azizi Mohammad Mahdi (2004). Density in the urban planning (principles and criteria of optimal density), University of Tehran publisher.
11. Taghvaee Masoud and Saraei Hossein (2004). Horizontal development of cities and present land capacities, the case
study: Yazd, Journal of geographic research, No.73.
12. Habibi,Seyed Mohsen & Maghsoodi, Malihe (2002). Urban Renovation, University of Tehran poblication, Tehran.
13. Aeeni, Mohammad (2008). Infill Development and it s Measurement Indexes , Urban Development and Revitalization Organization.
14. Rafian, Mojtaba, Barati, Naser, Aram, Marzieh (2010). Capacity Development Assessment of Brownfield Areas in Ghazvin
CBD, Journal of Urban planning and Architecture,no 5.
15. Pakzad, jahanshah (2011). An Intellectual History Of Urbanism (3) from Space to Place, Armanshahr publication, Tehran.
16. Andrew, Anne Slaughter (1996). Brownfield redevelopment: A State-led reform of Superfund liability, Natural Resources and Environment, 31-27 :)3(10.
17. Bartsch, C, Anderson, C, Dorfman, B (1999). Brownﬁelds State of the State Report, Northeast-Midwest Institute,
Washington, DC /http://www.nemw.org/ brown_stateof.pdfS.
18. Simons, R (1998). Turning Brownfields into Greenbacks, Urban Land Institute, Washington.
19. (EPA, 2002a)
20. www.nashuarpc.org/brownfields ~ The Nashua Regional Planning Commission has assembled a list of helpful publications, including ,Anatomy of Brownfields Redevelopment, written by the US EPA.
21. (APA, 631 :2006)
22. www.geography.org.uk/projects/ks4ict/ idea16
23. Mckay, A (2007). Redeveloping Grayfields in the Greater Toronto Area, University of Toronto Department of Geography, Program in Planning.24. PPG2000( ,3) Brownfield vs Greenfield: Planning Policy Guidance Note on Houing,
25. Wildlife Trust,2002
26. Shirley, Peter, Moughtin, Gilf, (2007) Green dimensions of urban design, Translated by Kaveh Mehrabany, Pardazesh and
urban planning publishing company of Tehran municipality, Tehran.
27. Amid, Hassan)1986(. Persian encyclopedia (Pocket size), Tehran, Amirkabir publishing institution, Thirty third edition,
28. Katouzian Nasser (2003). Civil rights(properties and ownership), Tehran, Mizan publishier, Seventh edition, Pages 73-72.
29. Zhang, T (2000). Land market forces and governments role in sprawl, Cities, VOL.17.
30. Cunningham,C.R (2006). House price uncertainty, timing of development, and vacant land prices: Evidence for real options in Seattle, Journal of urban Economic, VOL, 59.
32. Nafisi, Mohammad, Rafieian, Mojtaba, Malekpour Shahin and Maleki, Ghasem, (2012) Methods of achievability, Stadards of urban planning and design of American association of urban planning and design, Azarakhsh publisher.
33. L. Bacon et al, 2008